No. In some instances, you may be presented with a special offer that requires sharing some personal information (typically an email address) with a 3rd party web site. These offers are always voluntary in nature, and will always be accompanied by an explanation of the manner in which your information may be used.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: Identity Verification
- Will I receive unsolicited emails as a result of my participation with ySense Surveys?
- How Do I Redeem for Paypal?
- How do I Withdraw ySense Funds to Payoneer?
- When and how will I get paid (Cashout)?
- What is the ySenseAddon browser extension?
- How much money can I make?
- Where is the cashout link?
- How do I earn money with ySense?
- What is the Daily Checklist Bonus?