Hello ySense Community!
🎉 We have some exciting news to share! 🎉
The new and improved Transaction History to now available to all ySense members. You’ll be able to better track your earning activity, as well as quickly and easily submit help desk tickets that will be resolved quicker than before!
BENEFITS OF YOUR NEW TRANSACTION HISTORY:
- See details about the activities, surveys, and offers you have clicked
- Ability to submit a ticket to customer support right from your Transaction History
- Less fuss! Help ticket details are automatically populated
- Tickets will be resolved far quicker as a result!
We understand that your time is valuable and it can be frustrating when some activities don’t meet your expectations. If you think there is an issue or if you have a question that needs answering, here is a rundown of how to get a hold of the Customer Support Team:
How to access your Transaction History and Submit a Ticket:
The best way to get support from our team is through the "Visited" section of your Transaction History, through this link: https://www.ysense.com/account-ledger?visited=true
Click Visited to find the activity in question and follow the steps and screenshot below for submitting a ticket. (detailed instructions and screenshots below)
- Click the dropdown menu beside your account name
- Choose Transaction History
- Find Your Activity in the Visited Section
- Click the arrow on the left of your activity to reveal a dropdown and see details
- Click "Contact Customer Support" to send a ticket for that specific activity
Just follow the prompts and provide the requested information and submit your ticket for help.
Don't see your activity?
Can't Log In To See Your Transaction History?
You may use this form to contact us. You should only use this route if you are unable to log in and see your Transaction History. Tickets created from these forms will require a 10-30 day investigation.
Have a general question?
Most often, our members can find answers through our FAQ Help Center. Simply type/search for your question or choose the category that best matches. We have surfaced the most popular FAQ articles for the majority of members' concerns.
About Support Tickets
- Ticket business hours are 9:00 am- 6:00 pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Response time is typically within 10 business days.
- Account-related questions may take up to 30 business days. (Deactivation, Mobile Verification, Unable to access Surveys).
- Read the Support Emails carefully as many require you to reply or perform a specific action to continue receiving assistance.
- You may be asked to verify your email address before a ticket is submitted. Please be sure to look for an email from our Help Center to complete the process.
Visit our Help Desk Page: https://help.ysense.com/hc/en-us
Through the Help Desk Page, You Can:
- Submit a general ticket through the help desk page for activities that you DO NOT see in your Transaction History, click "Submit a Request" to send in a general request.
- You can also click "View My Tickets" to see and respond to tickets you've submitted.
(detailed instructions and screenshots below)
When your ticket is received by our support team, you can expect a first response within these timeframes:
- Business hours are 9:00am- 5:00pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday
- First response within 10 business days, excluding holidays or weekends.
Follow up responses
More often than not, the first response may open a series of investigations, and follow-up responses can usually take longer.
Complicated and tricky issues may need to be reassigned to a Senior Support Agent or escalated to a Manager. Our team will resolve your issue as quickly as possible but it can take up to 30 business days, especially if your issue requires a fix from our Tech team, Compliance, or approval from our partners.